The Liberty Group – Indianapolis Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Experienced, A/C Certified, Maintenance Technicians start ASAP in the Indianapolis area. Call or apply online today!
Indianapolis Indy Branch 317-900-1924
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Performs on-call and afterhours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Must meet the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid Drivers License
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C certification
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and looking to get back in. Hotel, Rehab, Condo, and Carpentry experience all a plus!
Please email resume to Indy@TheLibertyGroup.com or call 317-900-1924
*Employment eligibility, background and reference checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”