The Liberty Group – Atlanta Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$16.00 – $17.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
With all the new Construction as well as newly Renovated Communities being built across the Atlanta Metro area don’t miss the Opportunity to move up in your Career!!
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Performs on-call and afterhours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Must meet the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid I.D.
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C certification (HVAC, EPA, CFC)
This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and looking to get back in. Hotel, Rehab, Condo, and Carpentry experience all a plus!
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in please call our office today to schedule an interview at (678)505-7501 Or Email us at Atlanta@thelibertygroup.com Si Hablamos Espanol
Benefits we offer include:
• Work close to home
• Paid Weekly
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”