The Liberty Group – Atlanta Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $14.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Are You Looking For a New Role? Have you EverWorked for a Residential Apartment Community?
We are immediately hiring for Experienced Make Ready/Turn Key/Punch Tech to start ASAP.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Perform all make-ready duties including but not limited to: painting, vinyl tile, punch-out & sheetrock repair and trash-outs.
• Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing.
• Maintain snow removal as needed.
• Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Performs on-call and after-hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
This is a great opportunity for those who have Hotel, Rehab, Condo, Construction and Carpentry experience and want to get into the multi-family industry!
Please email resume to Atlanta@TheLibertyGroup.com or call ( 678) 909-0248 . SI HABLAMOS ESPANOL
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”