The Liberty Group – Austin Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$19.00 – $19.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing all necessary maintenance for the community and to assist with managing the overall maintenance programs of the apartment community.
Job Responsibilities for Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Ensures all service requests and repairs are correctly completed and in a timely manner.
- Installs and makes general repairs in appliances, carpets, A/C units and electrical.
- Responds to automated service on emergency calls per policy.
- Participates in an ongoing community improvement plan and preventive maintenance program.
- Provides professional and courteous customer service and helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Handles designated service requests within 24 hours.
- Performs carpentry work, welding, painting and plumbing duties as required.
- Installs appliance and electrical fixtures as required.
- Installs, repairs and rekeys deadbolt locks.
- Assists Maintenance Supervisor with proper levels of inventory.
- Assists Maintenance Supervisor in implementing, and supervising training program for the use of safety equipment in keeping with SDS.
- Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop.
- Assists with resident functions as required.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home to respond in cases of emergency.
- Adheres to and complies with company safety policies and rules and wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed. Adheres to OSHA safety standards that are applicable for the safe performance of job.
Job Requirements for Apartment Maintenance Technician
- 6 months minimum experience in make-ready and apartment maintenance.
- Must have average written and oral communication skills to be able to understand and follow directions
- High school diploma or that of the equivalent.
- Prefer some technical courses.
- Able and willing to work flexible schedule and be on-call
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Certifications a plus
- Performs other duties as assigned by Community Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
Apply Immediately at:Austin@TheLibertyGroup.com or 512-225-1860
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”