The Liberty Group – Chicago Apartment Staffing
|Location:||ORLAND PARK, IL|
|Base Rate:||$15.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST! CALL TODAY WORK TOMORROW!
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE BELOW:
• Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, parking lots and other community buildings.
• Complete minor work orders ( plumbing, door locks, pool maintenance, changing out air filters, minor electrical issues etc. )
• Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
• Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
• Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
• Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”