The Liberty Group – Chicago Apartment Staffing
|Location:||DES PLAINES, IL|
|Base Rate:||$16.00 – $17.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are immediately hiring for a Polished Leasing Consultant with a minimum of 6 months’ experience.
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST! CALL TODAY WORK TOMORROW!
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
• Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
• Inspect models and available “market ready”, and communicate related service needs.
• Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to client’s needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
• Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
• Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
• Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again.
• Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
• Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
• Accept rental payments and give immediately to the appropriate party.
• Maintain current resident files.
• Maintain and record daily inspections for the community.
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals.
• Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
• Consistently implement policies of the community.
• Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
• Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
• Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Request.
• Maintain open communication with supervisor(s), as well as residential staff.
• Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
• Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed.
• Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
• Advise residents of referral concessions (if permitted).
• Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit signs, flags, etc.
• Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
• Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in please call our office today to schedule an interview at (312) 229-0001. Si Hablamos Espanol!
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”