The Liberty Group – Chicago Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$16.00 – $21.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are immediately hiring for an Experienced Maintenance Technician.
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST! CALL TODAY WORK TOMORROW!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Maintenance Technician.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as a Maintenance Technician.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
• Maintenance Technician needs to demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Maintenance Technician.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Maintenance Technician needs to have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C , EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”