The Liberty Group – Chicago Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$16.00 – $21.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST…CALL TODAY WORK TOMORROW!
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Performs on-call and afterhours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
We need you to have the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid I.D.
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• Has own tools
• A/C certification (HVAC, EPA, CFC) a plus
This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and looking to get back in. Hotel, Rehab, Condo, and Carpentry experience all a plus!
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in please call our office today to schedule an interview at (312) 229-0001. Si Hablamos Espanol.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”