The Liberty Group – Chicago Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$16.00 – $21.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are immediately hiring for Experienced, Make Ready/Turn Key/Punch Tech for multiple locations.
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST! CALL TODAY WORK TOMORROW!
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Perform all make-ready duties including but not limited to: painting, vinyl tile, punch-out & sheetrock repair and trash-outs.
• We need you to have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing.
• Maintain snow removal as needed.
• Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Performs on-call and after-hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
We need you to have the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid I.D.
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• The ability to safely lift 50 pounds
This is a great opportunity for those who have Hotel, Rehab, Condo, Construction and Carpentry experience and want to get into the multi-family industry!
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in please call our office today to schedule an interview at 312-883-4120. Si Hablamos Espanol!
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”