The Liberty Group – Chicago Apartment Staffing
|Location:||ORLAND PARK, IL|
|Base Rate:||$16.00 – $21.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST! CALL TODAY WORK TOMORROW!
Make Ready Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Make Ready Technician.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as a Make Ready Technician.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Make Ready Technician.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Needs to have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Make Ready Technician may also do pressure washing and use paint spray guns.
Make Ready Technician Requirements:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C, EPA or HVAC certification (a bonus)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”