The Liberty Group – Commercial Staffing
|Base Rate:||$30,000.00 – $45,000.00|
Looking to hire a Day Porter in the Central Houston. Galleria area immediately!
The Day Porter ensures a clean and safe environment in common areas of the property by following set procedures and standards. Although the position involves a variety of duties, the focus is on refuse handling and groundskeeping.
Responsibilities/ Daily Activities:
· Empty recycle and trash bins and haul dumpsters as needed.
· Check trash chute and equipment rooms, compactors, and clean as needed.
· Sweep, vacuum, and shampoo various areas.
· Maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment.
· Check exterior /interior lighting .
· Clean elevators.
· Pressure wash
· Operate leaf blower
Maintenance and Repairs:
· Ensures all common areas are clean and free from debris at all times.
· Ensures that all common area lighting is working at all times.
· Monitors and schedules testing of all safety systems and equipment, assuring that all preventative maintenance measures are taken and all services engaged are cost-effective and effective.
· Performs minor repairs.
· Performs other tasks as may be requested by General Manager, Engineer or Community Association Manager.
· Monitor building and grounds to identify potential hazards and violations of House Rules.
· Familiar with fire alarm and fire protection systems. Able to follow the directives of the Emergency Operations Plan and act accordingly.
· Provides on call coverage and emergency response services.
This job may require pulling and pushing of objects up to 80 lbs., with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing 25 lbs. Other physical demands that may be required are as follows:
· Stooping, and/or kneeling
· Climbing, reaching and balancing
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.