The Building Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a commercial property with assistance from the Chief Engineer.
- Perform preventative maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC related equipment on Commercial Real Estate Building.
- Provide information for budget preparation.
- Operate within prescribed policies and procedures to ensure consistent implementation of engineering specifications, standards, and processes.
- HVAC experience to perform building repairs and preventative maintenance on A/C equipment. Participate in establishing and maintaining building security, evacuation procedures, and periodic drills.
- Remain on call to respond to emergency events.
- Perform typical maintenance task and participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Oversee operation of building systems and perform preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Respond quickly, accurately and efficiently to tenants, contractors and vendors.
- Troubleshoot operations failures and re-establish building services.
- Complete work orders for service call requests by tenants.
- Perform daily inspections of all building systems.
- Respond to tenant complaints/request and follow up on ongoing problems.
- Maintains the professional appearances of the property, equipment, engineering spaces, and common areas.
- Greater CFC Universal Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance Card
- At least 1 year experience as a Building Engineer preferred
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.