The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience on a A+ community 100+ units in Downtown Houston. Good communication skills, marketing experience, customer service skills and computer skills are required. This is a highly respected company in the market paying top dollar for talent like you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The manager must possess the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with residents, subordinates, Supervisors, vendors and contractors to ensure the efficient; profitable operation of the apartment community.
- Ensure organization, scheduling and completion of make-readies.
- Ensure that all service requests are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with all vendors to ensure quality service and workmanship.
- Ensure all materials are ordered, inventoried and stored by maintenance in accordance to policy.
- Ensure all resident lease contracts and addendum’s are executed in accordance to policy.
- Establish relationship with residents and implement company resident retention programs.
- Perform all duties necessary to ensure that property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Ensure that all evictions are filed in on the first available date in accordance with state statutes.
- Prepare annual budget inclusive of submitting bids, capital expenditures, landscape improvements, etc.
- Ensure all rent and applicable fees are collected and deposited on a daily basis.
- Submit timely and accurate reports weekly and monthly reports to the corporate office.
- Report material incidents, potential liabilities, and claims to the corporate office.
- Maintain a working knowledge in all areas related to income and expenses.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.