The Liberty Group – Dallas Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$11.00 – $13.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Apply Today, Work Tomororw!
The Liberty Group is a staffing firm that specializes in the Multi-Family industry. We offer competitive pay to our Leasing Consultant on our temp to hire and direct hire positions. We are immediately hiring for qualified Leasing Consultant to start as soon as possible.
Job Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Greeting & qualifying prospects in a friendly and professional manner
• Leasing Consultant must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Bilingual Leasing Consultant is always in high demand
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyse information.
• Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
• Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Leasing Consultant must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
• 6 months of verifiable multi-family industry experience
• Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
• Nationwide Background checks will be completed
• Provide 2 Forms of ID showing eligibility to work in the US
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”