The Liberty Group – Dallas Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$17.00 – $18.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Immediate Work Available! Apply Today, Work Tomorrow!
The Liberty Group
The Liberty Group specializes in the multi-family apartment industry and we are looking for a candidate that has On-Site Maintenance Technician experience and the ability to work at position with immediate start dates. We are a top paying agency hiring for qualified Maintenance positions.
Si Hablamos Espanol!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Maintenance Technician.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as a Maintenance Technician.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
• Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Maintenance Technician.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Maintenance Technician must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
• Must be able to bring your own tools to the worksite
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C , EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
Si Hablamos Espanol!
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”