The Liberty Group – Houston Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$14.00 – $15.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are immediately hiring for Experienced, Assistant Maintenance/Ticket Runner Technicians to start ASAP in the Central Houston area.
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of light electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Maintain overall maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Performs on-call and afterhours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Must meet the following qualifications:
- At least 6 months of onsite experience
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Have reliable transportation
- Willing to submit to a background check
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and looking to get back in. Hotel, Rehab, Condo, and Carpentry experience all a plus!
Benefits we provide include:
• Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
• No Weekends / No On-Call
Please email resume to Apply@TheLibertyGroup.com or call 713-961-7666. SI HABLAMOS ESPANOL
*Employment eligibility, background and reference checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”