The Liberty Group – Houston Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Experienced Bilingual Leasing Agent|
|Base Rate:||$11.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Is leasing your passion? Are you looking for your next career move? The Liberty Group has the right opportunity for you. We are currently hiring top notch bilingual leasing consultants for multiple properties located in Houston & Surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as follows:
- Answer all incoming calls, handle call backs and generate new leases.
- Full knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Conduct tours of the apartment community; help prospective residents find a great new place to call home by showcasing the community.
- Work with the Management team to initiate creative strategies to build positive buzz about the apartment community; partner with nearby businesses, attend local events and make connections/contacts in the neighborhood.
- Develop social media initiatives to connect and engage residents; post announcements, photos, updates, and event information.
- Deliver timely and remarkable customer service to community residents.
- Play a key role in resolving resident concerns and issues.
Minimum Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
- Weekends REQUIRED
- 1-2 years of prior experience in apartment leasing is REQUIRED. Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
- A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable.
- Employment eligibility, as well as, background checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to finding quality people to help companies achieve their goals while also helping individuals build rewarding careers. Compensation based on experience.
Please contact a Houston Staffing Coordinator ASAP for immediate consideration:
713-961-7666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”