The Liberty Group – Houston Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Experienced Tax Credit Leasing Agents|
|Base Rate:||$12.00 – $14.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for Experienced Tax Credit Leasing Consultants to start ASAP with a minimum of 1 year Tax Credit Apartment Experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Leasing Consultant must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Bilingual Leasing Consultant is always in high demand.
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
• Provide, Comply & Complete all lease paperwork in compliance with the Tax Credit Rules & Laws.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyse information.
• Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
• Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
• Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
• Leasing Consultant must communicate with Property Manager regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
• Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
• Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
• Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes as well as prepare statement of accounting notices for past residents.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Leasing Consultant must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
• Minimum of 1 year multi-family industry experience
• Tax Credit a MUST, Sec 8 & Hud Experience a plus
• Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
• Pass an extensive background check
Experienced Leasing and Tax Credit Candidates ONLY can apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com or call 713-961-7666 to speak to one of our Staffing Coordinators.
Please only respond to this job ad, if you have the above required information. If not, please do NOT respond, email or call regarding this job posting. We will not be able to work with you.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”