The Liberty Group – Nashville Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$17.00 – $18.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for effectively computing, classifying and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete while assisting with the leasing, marketing and resident relations for the community. They will perform any combination of routine calculating, posting and verifying duties to make payments to vendors, process resident rental payments and obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining property accounting records.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyse information.
• Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
• Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
• Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
• Communicate with Property Managers regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
• Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
• Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
• Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes as well as prepare statement of accounting notices for past residents.
• Prepare, review and close financial books for assigned properties on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and review quarterly and year end reports.
• Provide accounting support to Property Managers.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Assume Community Manager’s duties/authority in absence of immediate supervisor in accordance with company and community guidelines.
• Provide general clerical assistance to community office
Please only apply if you have at least ***6 months of Apartment Assistant Experience*** along with work references. This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and looking to get back in and work full or part time.
Please email resume to Nashville@TheLibertyGroup.com or call 615-988-6786.
*Employment eligibility as well as background checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”