The Liberty Group – Nashville Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$12.00 – $13.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST!
We are currently seeking for a polished concierge representative with a minimum of 6 months’ experience as a concierge for luxury communities in the Nashville Area.
At a minimum, the ideal candidate for this position will possess:
· A minimum of 6 months experience as a concierge or luxury residential hospitality.
· Excellent personal polished presentation.
Project warmth, care, and concern for all, along with proper etiquette.
· Software experience with Yardi concierge & Building link strongly preferred.
· Bilingual a plus.
· Maintain working relationship as liaison between residents and building management.
· Provide excellent service and assistance to residents and management. Enhance the resident experience by creating and maintaining a warm, inviting, and professional environment.
· Welcome current/prospective residents and their guests with courtesy, poise and professionalism (stand, greet, smile, eye contact, firm handshake, etc.).
· Intercept and direct calls and emails for leasing and management staff and warmly transfer to the appropriate party.
· Receive, store, and retrieve packages and mail for residents and management.
· Facilitate parking and general movement throughout the building for outside contractors as well as prospective tenants.
· Record and deliver messages to residents, management, leasing, and relieving concierge.
· Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of owner/guest inquiries; included but not limited to directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, restaurant reservations, and variety of seasonal activities.
· Address resident concerns and issues in accordance with the company’s customer service standards.
· Actively seek ways to resolve issues or concerns with residents and business needs in mind.
· Diffuse and redirect difficult situations while maintaining decorum; apply common sense and judgment to work problems.
· Maintain an organized and inviting front desk.
· Maintain Yardi concierge & Building link.
· Perform a variety of concierge and front desk tasks for luxury residential.
· 6 months customer service / front desk /concierge experience
· Valid I.D.
· Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
· Pass an extensive background check
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”