The Liberty Group – Nashville Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$14.00 – $17.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group
For 40 years now, we have been placing some of the top employees across the nation and our award-winning reputation is one of the main reasons the top employers choose to hire us when they are seeking employees. We are Always Hiring and our talented Staffing Coordinators will spend a lot of time talking to you about your interests and search for the right fit for you. We take immense pride in our work and helping people find not just jobs but rewarding careers. It’s time for you to experience why we are the Nation’s Premier Multifamily Career Resource!
The Liberty Group is looking for an experienced and polished LEASING CONSULTANT. We are looking for a driven, service minded individual who enjoys working with people.
The Leasing Consultant is the heartbeat of the community! The ideal candidate has at least 6 months of on-site Multi-Family Leasing experience with a strong emphasis on sales and customer service. As a Leasing Consultant, you will demonstrate the apartment homes and present the community to prospective residents, manage the leasing process from start to finish, be responsible for assisting with resident relations, have strong communication skills, must be familiar with Fair Housing, be comfortable using a computer, and must be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
Yardi, OneSite or similar property management software experience required. Social media marketing experience a plus. Weekend hours may be required.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited:
• Demonstrate apartment homes & community to prospective residents
• Greet prospective residents
• Provide customer service to current residents
• Oversee all aspects of the leasing process
• Understand the National Apartment Association and/or Apartment Association of North Carolina lease agreements
• Accept rental payments
• Comply with Federal, State and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Provide general clerical assistance to community office.
• Complete all tasks deemed necessary by on-site team members
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
• 6 months of Multi-Family industry experience
• Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
• Pass an extensive background check
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”