The Liberty Group – Orlando Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$11.00 – $11.75 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for a Maintenance Porter in the Orlando, FL Area.
The Liberty Group prides ourselves in having the best Maintenance Porter candidates who are very customer service driven. This means that you must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively with the on-site staff.
Maintenance Porter Requirements include:
• Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds.
• Keep mail rooms clean–pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.
• Replace light bulbs in common areas and breezeways as needed.
• Replace all first floor window screens upon request.
•Maintenance Porter will assist with apartment make-readies as requested–trash vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.
• Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant apartments.
• Install, move and hook up appliances.
• Replace air filters as scheduled for all occupied apartments.
• Clean pool area–hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
• Porter will perform light painting duties as directed.
• Assist the Lead Service Manager or Service Technician as requested.
Maintenance Porter Requirements:
- At least 6 months of multi-family experience
- Reliable transportation required
- Willing to submit to a background check
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
Benefits we provide include:
• Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
• No Weekends / No On-Call
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”