The Liberty Group – Orlando Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Bilingual Leasing Agent|
|Location:||WINTER PARK, FL|
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $14.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Apartment Leasing Consultant
We are looking for a bilingual Apartment Leasing Consultant in the Winter Park, FL area.
The Liberty Group prides ourselves in having the best Apartment Leasing Consultant candidates who are very customer service driven. This means that you must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively with the on-site staff.
Also an opportunity to work with Nationally Recognized Management Companies!
Job Responsibilities of the Apartment Leasing Consultant:
•Fluent in multiple languages
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Apartment Leasing Consultant must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Bilingual Apartment Leasing Consultant is always in high demand.
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
• Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
• Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
• Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
• Apartment Leasing Consultant must communicate with Property Manager regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
• Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
• Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
• Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes as well as prepare statement of accounting notices for past residents.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Apartment Leasing Consultant must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
Job Requirements of the Apartment Leasing Consultant:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Willing to submit to a background check
Benefits we provide include:
• Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
• No Weekends / No On-Call
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”