The Liberty Group – Orlando Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $14.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician.
HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities include:
- Must have 1 year minimum experience in multi-family and apartment maintenance.
- Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician.
- Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
- Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
- Must be willing to use their personal vehicle if no golf cart is available.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician.
- Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
- Performs on-call and after hour emergency services as required.
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
- Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician:
- At least 1 year of multi-family experience
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Liberty Group has been doing recruiting and placements in the multifamily industry since 1977 and experience matters when helping you find the perfect fit for your new opportunity! We offer lots of great benefits such as: Employee of the Month program, 1000-Hour club where Holiday, Vacation pay, Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plans and 401k are options you can choose, Amazing Referral Program where you have the potential to earn $50 for each great candidate like yourself that you send our way, FREE training for leasing and assistant manager candidates with our monthly Leasing 101 and Leasing 102 courses and monthly EPA/410a Certification Testing to get your EPA Universal, Type I, II or III and/or 410a Certification for ONLY $35 for EPA and $30 for 410a. We work with thousands of the very BEST management firms nationwide! Don’t let your resume sit in an abyss of others if you apply to these companies on your own, let us help you get in front of the companies YOU want to work for! Apply to be a part of The Liberty Group family today. Find out what other candidates just like you say about their experience with The Liberty Group…
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”