The Liberty Group – Orlando Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$12.50 – $13.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician
The Liberty Group is looking for an Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician to start in the Orlando FL Area.
The Liberty Group prides ourselves in having the best Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician candidates who are very customer service driven. This means that you must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively with the on-site staff.
Also an opportunity to work with Nationally Recognized Management Companies!
Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as an Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as an Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician.
• Must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Apartment HVAC Certified Maintenance Apartment Technician must meet the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite apartment experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• Reliable transportation
Benefits we provide include:
• Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
• No Weekends / No On-Call
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”