The Liberty Group – Orlando Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$12.00 – $13.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Apartment Make Ready Technician
The Liberty Group is looking for an Apartment Make Ready Technician in the Kissimmee, FL Area.
The Liberty Group prides ourselves in having the best Apartment Make Ready Technician candidates who are very customer service driven. This means that you must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively with the on-site staff.
Also an opportunity to work with Nationally Recognized Management Companies!
Apartment Make Ready Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as an Apartment Make Ready Technician.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as an Apartment Make Ready Technician.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as an Apartment Make Ready Technician.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Apartment Make Ready Technician may also do pressure washing and use paint spray guns.
Apartment Make Ready Technician Requirements:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C, EPA or HVAC certification (a bonus)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
Benefits we provide include:
• Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
• No Weekends / No On-Call
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”