The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Apartment Leasing Professional|
|Base Rate:||$11.50 – $13.50 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Seeking Entry Level & Experienced Leasing Professionals for multiple locations. Temp, Temp to Hire & Direct Hire opportunities available now!
Apartment Leasing Professionals are crucial to the success of all Apartment Communities. The Apartment Leasing Professional is a sales position with a strong emphasis on person-to-person sales, meeting goals and achieving results.
As a Leasing Professional you will be the first (and lasting) impression of an apartment community. You would be responsible to manage the leasing process from start to finish, interact directly with residents, the community team and assist the Property Manager with marketing and other multifamily duties as needed.
The Liberty Group is currently recruiting Apartment Leasing Professional who possess the following attributes:
• Have a “people are the priority” philosophy.
• Understand and execute the true meaning of superior customer service.
• Outgoing, creative and knowledgeable of visualization techniques and marketing abilities and have a good understanding of social media.
• Possess a fantastic work ethic and understand that you cannot be a part of the over-all success and not be at work when scheduled.
• Have a committed understanding of positive ethics; complying with state, federal and company policies, Fair Housing, and the confidentiality of the residents, community team and prospects who they come in contact with.
If this is you, contact our Raleigh office TODAY at 919.890.3824 or email your resume to email@example.com more info! You can start your application by clicking “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started!
Some candidates who have applicable skills are those who’ve had successful experience in retail, hospitality, hotel and food and beverage; who are familiar with a variety of person-to-person sales scenarios and customer service.
Some of the Job Responsibilities of the Leasing Professional:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment.
• Able to commit to work a schedule that will, include weekend days.
• Leasing Professional sing Agent must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Learning a variety of types of communities: luxury property, lease-up, conventional, rehab, and tax credit.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations. Become fluent with Fair Housing Laws and all aspect of legal application processing.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Leasing Professional must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
We offer full confidentiality for those looking to make a change and $150 referral bonuses to hired associates, because GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE! The Liberty group offers Leasing 101 to provide an insight to those interested in entering the multifamily industry! Call for more info!
All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”