The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Apartment Turn/Punch Tech|
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $15.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Become a Turn Specialist Today! If you have remodeling/handyman experience, this is a great way to utilize your skills while being a part of a stable and consistent and booming industry!
The Make Ready Technician (aka Turn Tech/ Turn Specialist) ensures that vacant units meet the established quality standards for re-leasing by performing technical and mechanical work. We’re hiring for open positions throughout North Carolina!
Click “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started or contact us at 919.890.3824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Your Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing vacant apartments for move-in ready status via turn-over repairs and improvements
• Perform painting, calking and sheet rock repairs.
• Install ceiling fans, light switches/electrical outlets
• Complete minor plumbing repairs and installations
• Work with a sense of urgency while using a punch-list and maintain required quality standards.
• Work with maintenance staff to maintain grounds and common areas, including snow removal, when needed
• Perform routine preventive maintenance and complete work orders as needed
• Maintain material and supply inventory
To qualify, you will have the following:
• The ability to provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Own a basic set of tools.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently to stay on schedule.
• Be able to bend, stoop, reach and safely lift 60-100 pounds, unassisted.
• Carry a minimum of 6 months experience within multifamily
Each Maintenance position require candidates have applicable experience and will require employee to have their own tools. Previous experience in apartment maintenance, construction, and residential remodeling and repair experience required. All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”