The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Apartment Turn Specialist/Punch Tech|
|Base Rate:||$13.50 – $14.40 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Become a Turn Specialist Today! If you have remodeling/handyman experience, this is a great way to utilize your skills while being a part of a stable and consistent and booming industry!
The Make Ready Technician (aka Turn Tech/ Turn Specialist) ensures that vacant units meet the established quality standards for re-leasing by performing technical and mechanical work. Some on-call duties may apply. We’re hiring for open positions through the Triangle!
Call our office at 919.890.3824 for more info or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Previous experience in apartment maintenance, construction, and residential remodeling and repair experience preferred, but not required. All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
As a Turn Specialist, You Will:
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Own a basic set of tools.
• Prepare vacant apartments for move-in-ready status via turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Work with maintenance staff to maintain grounds and common areas, including snow removal, when needed – sometimes during off-hours.
• Install ceiling fans, light switches/electrical outlets and minor plumbing
• Perform painting, calking and sheet rock repairs.
• Work with a sense of urgency while using a punch-list and maintain required quality standards.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently to stay on schedule.
• Be able to bend, stoop, reach and safely lift 60-100 pounds, unassisted.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance
• Maintain material and supply inventory
We offer full confidentiality for those looking to make a change and $150 referral bonuses to hired associates, because GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE! The Liberty group offers EPA Certification to help grow you career in the multifamily industry! Call for more info!
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”