The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||**Direct Hire** Maintenance Supervisor- All Locations|
|Base Rate:||$17.00 – $26.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group Raleigh has immediate opportunities for Quality Apartment Maintenance Supervisors to fill openings throughout North Carolina.
Positions Available in the Triangle, Fayetteville, Greenville & Wilmington markets! We have Temp, Temp to Hire, and Direct Hire Opportunities available IMMIEDIATELY!
Are you someone with strong leadership skills? Do you have the ability to direct and supervisor a current service team and work together to uphold the highest level of service for new and existing residents? Are you EPA and CPO Certified? Do you have a strong attention to detail and 3+ years of experience in a Supervisor role?
If this describes you, The Liberty Group Raleigh needs you on our team! We offer the ability to explore multiple opportunities within the Multi-Family field while growing your skillset and earning a competitive income!
Click “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started or contact us at 919.890.3824 or email@example.com for more information!
Requirements for Maintenance Supervisor:
• Directs and supervises daily activities of the service team, such as planning and preparing work schedules, assigning tasks and delegating work, monitoring progress and work flow, reviewing work for timeliness and accuracy, and appraising work performance.
• Assists Property Manager in hiring, counseling and termination of service associates.
• Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances.
• Supervises all work by outside contractors to ensure they are completed with satisfaction.
• Assist Property Manager in the bidding process of projects and compiling scopes of work.
• Assist Property Manager in locating and purchasing materials and supplies for the property while staying within budget.
• Maintains an up-to-date inventory of all equipment, tools and supplies applicable to the maintenance of the property.
• Follows proper procedures for online accounting system, including but limited to creating and approving purchase orders.
• Manages open service request and updates status in property management software.
• Coordinates with the Property Manager all move-ins and move-outs and maintains a schedule to timely completion of apartment make-readies, ensure that apartments are complete and ready prior to move-in date.
• Schedules, monitors, and performs preventative maintenance.
• Maintains and supervises proper maintenance of all common area amenities.
• Maintains exterior of the property and grounds daily, to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
• Maintains compliance with OSHA regulations and hazardous chemicals program as well as the Safety Risk Manual forms and checklists, per schedule.
• Cross trains, coaches and develops qualified candidates for future opportunities within the company.
• Maintains a schedule with the Property Manager to ensure the availability of ‘on call’ personnel for after hours, weekends and holiday emergencies.
• Responds to on-call emergencies.
All levels of Apartment Maintenance require candidates have a minimum of 6 months of on-site experience and have their own tools. All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”