The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Experienced Apartment Leasing Professional|
|Base Rate:||$12.00 – $15.35 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
NOW HIRING Apartment Leasing Professionals throughout North Carolina!
Quality Apartment Leasing Professionals are crucial to the success of all Apartment Communities. The Apartment Leasing Professional is a sales position with a strong emphasis on person-to-person sales, closing deals, and achieving results.
As a Leasing Professional you will be the first (and lasting) impression of an apartment community. You would be responsible to manage the leasing process from start to finish, interact directly with residents, the community team and assist the Property Manager with marketing and other multifamily duties as needed.
To qualify, you will:
• Have a minimum of 6 months of multifamily experience
• Have a “people are the priority” philosophy.
• Understand and execute the true meaning of superior customer service.
• Be outgoing, creative and knowledgeable of visualization techniques and marketing abilities and have a good understanding of social media.
• Possess a fantastic work ethic and understand that in order to be a part of the over-all success of the community, you must have excellent attendance
• Have a committed understanding of positive ethics including: complying with state, federal and company policies, Fair Housing, and the confidentiality of the residents, community team and prospects who they come in contact with.
• Have a strong, working knowledge of a relevant management software such as Onesite, Yardi, Entrada or one similar
If this is you, contact our Raleigh office TODAY at 919.890.3824, email your resume to email@example.com or Click “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started!
Some Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment.
• Committing to work a schedule that will include weekend days.
• Leasing Professional must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software management as well as use of lead management software
• Learning a variety of types of communities: luxury property, lease-up, conventional, rehab, and tax credit.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations. Become fluent with Fair Housing Laws and all aspect of legal application processing.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Leasing Professional must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”