The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Groundskeeper/Community Porter- Entry Level|
|Base Rate:||$12.00 – $12.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL GROUNDSKEEPER/COMMUNITY PORTER – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Contact our office TODAY at 919.890.3824 or email us at Raleigh@TheLibertyGroup.com for more information or Click “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started!
Groundskeeper/Community Porters: This entry-level position is a fantastic way to moving-up through apartment maintenance ranks! Maintain apartment community’s grounds, painting, assist maintenance team and address common areas via janitorial and lawn care tasks. This position is promotable to a Make Ready position. The “usual schedule” for this position: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, unless there are special projects you can assist with (during off-hours/weekends).
Some of the job functions of a Porter/Groundskeeper include, but are not limited to:
• Pick up trash & debris from grounds.
• Water plants; pull weeds; lawn care; using a leaf blower and power-washer; cleaning breezeways/hallways.
• Maintain doggie stations; pet clean-up.
• Cleaning stairs and handling general janitorial duties in common areas.
• [Winter time] Assist with snow removal and ice prevention tasks; sometimes during off-hours.
• [Summer time] Clean pools & clean up around them, daily.
• Stock pool house. Knowledge of pool chemicals is a plus.
• Deliver property flyers/notices.
• Clean and pick-up laundry rooms; clean lint-trays, sweep the floor and empty trash.
• Assist in apartment trash-outs and general property clean-up.
• Use leaf-blower to clean outdoor common areas. Power washing sidewalks, pools, buildings, etc.
• Check smoke alarms & replace batteries as necessary.
• Check security lighting and replace bulbs (under 8′ high).
• Replace switch plates and air conditioning filters.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs on own, on occasion.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment.
• Fantastic and professional customer service when encountering residents.
If you have a desire to learn, have a good contact phone number and seek an opportunity that affords you growth, promotions and fantastic opportunities – CALL US TODAY!
Common tools required for this position: A variety of types of gloves, rain gear/proper seasonal outdoor clothing and a couple of types of screwdrivers are helpful. All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”