The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||HVAC Specialist – Apartments|
|Base Rate:||$17.00 – $17.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group Raleigh has immediate opportunities for HVAC Certified Maintenance Technicians throughout North Carolina!
Seeking a new job opportunity where you can apply your existing skills? The Apartment Maintenance trades are in HIGH DEMAND! If you seek a stable and consistent income and a career path where promotions and continuous growth are possible, The Liberty Group wants YOU on our team!
Click “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started or contact us at 919.890.3824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Why work for The Liberty Group? We offer the following and much, much more:
• Flexible work schedules with part time options, if needed
• Weekly, competitive pay
• NO ON CALL – work 8am-5pm with no after-hours required
• Personalized service – explore a variety of companies and see what/where appeals to you
• Paid time off and paid holidays
Requirements for HVAC Certified Maintenance Technicians:
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose, and repair or recommend appropriate repairs to residential HVAC units
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
All levels of Apartment Maintenance Technician positions require candidates have a minimum of 6 months of on-site experience. Maintenance Technicians will be required to have their own tools. All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”