The Liberty Group – Raleigh-Durham Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Overnight Firewatch Specialist – All Locations|
|Base Rate:||$14.40 – $14.40 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for Firewatch Technicians to start ASAP to cover last minute and overnight shifts for clients throughout NC!
Click “STEP 1: Apply Here” to get started!
Firewatch Technicians play a pivotal role in making sure apartment communities are safe and free of hazards that may create a fire. They maintain overnight records of safety issues and concerns and act as the point of contact for emergency personnel in the event an incident occurs on site.
Firewatch Technician Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by other employees or afterhours.
• Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
• Keep flammable materials from ignition sources.
• In the event of fire, extinguish it immediately and/or call 911
• Make sure you are aware of the exact location of firefighting equipment in the immediate area.
• Maintain constant means of communication.
• As much as possible, keep visual contact with the requested site
• Before and during each shift, inspect the entire work area and look for potential release of flammable vapors or liquids.
• When all operations are done, do not leave the worksite unless you’re sure that there are no hot sparks, burning embers and other fire hazards. Return all firefighting equipment to their original location.
All positions with The Liberty Group require the employee to have valid identification, reliable transportation to work, good contact numbers, references, and ability to pass a full hiring screening.
To apply, please contact our office at 919-890-3824 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”