The Liberty Group – San Antonio Apartment Staffing
|Location:||SAN ANTONIO, TX|
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
We are immediately hiring for a Polished Leasing Consultant to start ASAP with a minimum of 6 months’ experience in Stone Oak Area of San Antonio. TX!
Job Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Leasing Consultant must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Bilingual Leasing Consultant is always in high demand.
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
• Tour the community and apartment homes.
• Leasing Consultant will assist residents with service requests, rent payments, and general questions about the community and home.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
• Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Leasing Consultant must communicate with Property Manager regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Provide general clerical assistance to community office.
• Leasing Consultant will provide resident retention through resident activities, renewal preparation, follow-up and resident needs assessments.
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
• 6 months of multi-family industry experience
• Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
• Pass an extensive background check
Call us today to schedule a working interview at (210) 525-7966, or send us an updated resume at SA@thelibertygroup.com!
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
(FULL confidentiality for those that are passively and actively looking to make a change)
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”