The Liberty Group – San Antonio Apartment Staffing
|Location:||SAN ANTONIO, TX|
|Base Rate:||$15.00 – $21.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group We are immediately hiring for an Experienced Maintenance Technician to start ASAP on the Northeast and South side of San Antonio!!!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
– Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
– Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
– Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
– Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
– Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
– Provide preventative maintenance.
– Maintain cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
– Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
– Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
– Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
– Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
– At least 6 months of multi-family experience
– Valid Driver’s License required
– Reliable transportation required
– Willing to submit to a background check A/C , EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable)
– The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
To apply, email a resume to SA@thelibertygroup.com, or call us at (210) 525-7966!
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”