The Liberty Group – San Antonio Apartment Staffing
|Location:||SAN ANTONIO, TX|
|Base Rate:||$0.00 – $0.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Experienced Apartment Property Manager- Direct Hire
Are you a self-motivated and organized leader who enjoys helping people? Do you have a positive and energetic attitude?
We are currently looking for a Property Manager; a person who excels at training and leading an exceptional staff, while keeping an apartment community in top-notch shape and full of happy residents! If you have the experience and skills required for this position, apply today!!!
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall management of an apartment community, to strengthen and uphold the value and integrity of the company. The right candidate will have previous property management experience, with the ability to lead and motivate all team members to ensure the community is properly maintained and occupied within company standards.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws are followed, to secure adherence to Fair Housing regulations, and ensure a safe and comfortable living environment for all residents, staff, and visitors.
- Completing, reviewing, and submitting all required reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintaining appropriate personnel levels to efficiently and cost-effectively operate the community.
- Interviewing all new hires, following up with them, and processing appropriate paperwork.
- Implementing marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals.
- Processing and evaluating applications for all prospective residents.
- Investigating and resolving resident issues; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant apartments and documenting needed repairs.
- Additional duties as required by the Regional Property Manager. Job Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing.
- Requires a positive attitude; must be energetic, friendly, sales-oriented, and able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must possess capable organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to interview, hire, and train new employees, following EEO laws.
- Requires knowledge of relevant laws and regulations; ensuring compliance.
- Ability to implement and enforce company policies and operating procedures.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously. · Ability to research, analyze, and make recommendations on any obstacles that occur.
- Ability to professionally resolve issues with residents, customers, vendors and employees.
- Ability to comprehend and complete various community reports on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform move-in, move-out and final inspections of apartments, which includes climbing stairs; walking, kneeling, and standing.
- Must have working knowledge of computer software programs. Preferential consideration will be given to candidates with Yardi or other similar property management software experience.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
The ideal candidate will have previous property management experience! Apply Today! Interviews are being set up daily.
If you feel you meet or exceed these expectations, apply today!!! Call us at (210) 525-7966, or email an updated resume to SA@thelibertygroup.com!!!
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”