The Liberty Group – SoCal
|Location:||HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA|
|Base Rate:||$14.00 – $21.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
With all the new Apartment Communities being built as well as newly Renovated Communities across the Southern California market, don’t miss the Opportunity to move up in your Career!!
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Perform all make-ready duties including but not limited to: painting, vinyl tile, punch-out & sheetrock repair and trash-outs.
• Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing.
• Maintain snow removal as needed.
• Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
• Performs on-call and after-hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Must meet the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid I.D.
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• The ability to safely lift 50 pounds
This is a great opportunity for those who have Hotel, Rehab, Condo, Construction and Carpentry experience and want to get into the multi-family industry!
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in please call our office today to schedule an interview at (657) 206-4440. Si Hablamos Espanol
You can also email your resume to SoCal@thelibertygroup.com
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”