The Liberty Group – South Florida Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$14.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group South Florida is immediately hiring for an Assistant Maintenance Technician to start ASAP in Miami & Surrounding Areas.
Assistant Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Make Ready Technician, Maintenance Technician or Groundskeeper.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as a Maintenance Technician.
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Maintenance Technician.
• Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
• Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
• Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
• Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Assistant Maintenance Technician Requirements:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C, EPA or HVAC certification (a bonus)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
Please email resume to South Florida@ TheLibertyGroup.com or call 954-361-1630 SI HABLAMOS ESPANOL
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”