The Liberty Group – South Florida Apartment Staffing
|Position:||Experienced Bilingual Leasing Agent|
|Location:||FORT LAUDERDALE, FL|
|Base Rate:||$12.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Position: Apartment Leasing Consultant
The Liberty Group is a staffing firm that specializes in the Multi-Family industry. We offer competitive pay on our temp to hire and direct hire positions. We are immediately hiring for qualified a Leasing Consultant in the Fort Lauderdale area!
Apartment Leasing Consultant – 1 year Experience Required in the Multifamily Industry.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
• Minimum of 6 months ON SITE experience
• 2 Verifiable References
• 2 Forms of ID showing eligibility to work in the US
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Familiar with Fair Housing Laws
• Bilingual experience is always in high demand!
• Some experience with multi-family software (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, eSite, Blue Moon, etc.)
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are always a plus!
Leasing Consultant Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Telephone techniques
• Greeting & qualifying prospects
• Property tours & Closing techniques
• Processing rental applications
• Completing move-in process
• Preparing lease contracts
• Creating move-in packets
• Completing walk-throughs
• Completing renewal paperwork
• Data entry
• Fair Housing knowledge is a MUST
We service the ENTIRE SOUTH FLORIDA and surrounding areas.
Additionally, we offer full confidentiality for those who are passively or actively looking to make a change.
Please email resume to South Florida@ TheLibertyGroup.com or call 954-361-1630
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”