The Liberty Group – South Florida Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$14.00 – $18.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Position: Certified & Non – Certified Maintence Technician
We are immediately hiring for an Experienced, A/C Certified & Non – Certified Maintenance Technician to start ASAP in the Miami Area!
* Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
* Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
* Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
* Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
* Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
* Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
* Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Must meet the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid Driver’s License
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C certification
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and are looking to get back in! Hotel, Rehab, Condo, and Carpentry experience all a plus!
SI HABLAMOS ESPANOL
The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”