The Liberty Group – Tampa Apartment Staffing
|Location:||SAINT PETERSBURG, FL|
|Base Rate:||$13.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
The Liberty Group is looking for an outgoing, customer service focused individual for an Apartment Leasing Consultant position in the St. Petersburg area. Must have at least 6 months experience to be considered.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED MANAGEMENT COMPANY!!
• Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
• Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
• Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
• Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients’ needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
• Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
• Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
• Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
• Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
• Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Minimum 6 months experience in apartment leasing required.
• Bilingual candidates are always in high demand.
• Apartment leasing, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
Benefits we offer include:
• Work close to home
• Paid Weekly
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
Please send resumes to Tampa@TheLibertyGroup.com or call 813-606-4334
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”