The Liberty Group – Tampa Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$15.50 – $18.50 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
Our Certified Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to “make ready” status, complete various service requests as assigned by the Maintenance Manager, provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C, provide assistance with porter work when needed, and other various duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
• Have a true passion for helping others
• Enjoy problem solving and finding unique solutions to complex problems
• Enjoy using your carpentry and technical skills to make repairs and restore apartments to new condition
• Are focused on the details, have a sense of urgency, and can work independently
• Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
Must meet the following qualifications:
• At least 6 months of onsite experience
• Possess a valid Driver’s License
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C certification
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with The Liberty Group. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
*Employment eligibility, background and reference checks will be performed.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”