The Liberty Group – The Woodlands Apartment Staffing
|Base Rate:||$11.00 – $16.00 Per Hour Based on Experience|
|Click the link below to continue with the application process.|
|STEP 2 Create Profile|
*** REFERRAL AND SIGN ON BONUSES AVAILABLE***
Assistant Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Maintenance Technician.
- Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
- Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
- Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
- Maintenance Technician Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
- Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
- At least 6 months of multi-family experience
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Reliable transportation required
- Willing to submit to a background check
- A/C , EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable)
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Hotel, Rehab, Condo, Manufacture Homes, and Carpentry experience all a plus!
Please only apply if you have at least 6 months experience along with work references. This is also a great opportunity for those who have left the industry and looking to get back in.
Please email resume to Woodlands@thelibertygroup.com or leave a message at 832-810-0322. !!SI HABLAMOS ESPANOL!!
Employment eligibility as well as background checks will be performed.
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”